HELPING LAW FIRMS HELP PEOPLE
As an attorney you understand the value of words. It can make or break a case. The same applies when marketing your law firm. Legal clients are looking for an attorney who not only understands the law, but can also understand what they are going through. Great content helps you make it clear that you have the hard and soft skills to be their best choice.
Whether you are a family law attorney or a bankruptcy lawyer, there are many reasons to add new content to your firm’s website:
- Website update: articles, landing page.
- Law firm news: press releases for new hires, new offices.
- Create and expand mailing list: e-Books, white papers.
- Information for potential clients: blogs on specific topics.
- Members only content: specialized content for a fee.
Creative, relevant and informational content is important when it comes to Google searches. Although SEO is important–the quality of the content is what will persuade potential clients to become actual clients.
Why Legal Writergirl?
Former Publications Specialist for the State Bar of Nevada
ABA Approved Paralegal Certificate (UCSD)
San Francisco State University graduate
Legal copywriter since 2007
Let’s get started on marketing your firm!
LEGAL WRITERGIRL PORTFOLIO (click here)